segunda-feira, julho 07, 2014

Stillness

Sometimes in my mind everything goes quiet
And there is a bottom-well silence
Hanging in time
Like a bird floating, not flying, in the sky,
As the windless grass in a painting,
Or the ever staring look in Olympia’s eyes. – She never blinks.

And in this stillness I walk
Amid people at their suspended lives
And observe.
And at this moment I notice
The thousands and thousands of little needles
One millimeter away from my body
Frozen half a second before reaching my skin.
And as I walk away from them I realize
Nothing really hits me.

I put, one by one, the needles to the ground.
And a gush of warmth runs through this ghostly place
And everyone starts to walk again
And the birds resume flying
And everything comes back to normal
And life goes on.

Nenhum comentário: